Connecting via Wi-Fi #
- Plug the FRITZ!Repeater into a power outlet near the FRITZ!Box. Now the FRITZ!Repeater starts. During this time, the LED flashes rapidly.
- Wait about 1 minute until the FRITZ!Repeater has started and the LED flashes slower.
- Briefly push the Connect button on the FRITZ!Repeater (for about 1 second). When you release the button, the LED starts to flash quickly.
- Within 2 minutes: Push and hold down the Connect / WPS button on the FRITZ!Box until the Connect / WPS LED lights up.
- Integration into the Mesh is complete about 5 seconds after the LED remains lit.
The full manufacturer’s guide: Integrating FRITZ!Repeater into the Mesh via Wi-Fi
However, for the very best WI-FI connection in the house, we recommend that you extend a LAN cable (Ethernet) from the router to every floor or room in the house where there is less or no WI-FI connection and connect the LAN cable with the LAN port of the FRITZ!Repeater.
Connecting via LAN #
Just follow these steps: Integrating FRITZ!Repeater into the Mesh via LAN
Connect the FRITZ!Repeater to another repeater via Wi-Fi #
Just follow these steps: Connecting FRITZ!Repeater with a Mesh Repeater